Thursday, July 24, 2008
Tball Pictures
As most of you know, we're on the Dave Ramsey plan. =) We took a class at church called Financial Peace University. We've learned so much from it. We've tried to cut out as many possible things out of our expenses. We'll the boys had their Tball and Coach Pitch pictures taken last month and rather than spend a ton of money on that for just the minimum package they offered I decided to just take some pictures at home. So, that's what I did today and I think they turned out pretty cute.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
those turned out great!! those pictures are so expensive & you usually only get one! I will have to remember this for te future! thanks for the good idea! ;-)
hey...what a great idea! you took really nice photos. You are such a busy girl...How do you keep up?? Your kiddos are dolls. They all resemble you but Hallie is a little Greta! She is sooo cute...I love it. How are you?
Post a Comment