I have to admit..I've been getting a bit nervous for fall to come. To think I'm going from homeschooling ONE child to THREE this year is a little intimdating. It was nice to get a taste of it yesterday. Really I guess I homeschooled all the kids last year, in a way, just didn't have to have the youngest three on a 'daily plan' last year. I loved getting to see them so excited yesterday. I love that they enjoy learning so much! It was a bit challanging when all four kids had a question for me at the same time and that's probably going to be the biggest challange I'll have to face this fall is how to juggle everyone together. They are pretty much at 4 different levels right now so it's interesting. I trust the Lord will provide a way. I know I'll be ready once school starts up again.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Are they sick??
I called Tom at work yesterday and told him I thought the kids were sick. Why?? We'll after naps Ryan and Tyler got up and asked if they could do some math. So, I got them their math workbooks and they sat at their desk and started working. Then Bradley and Hallie came in the house after playing in the back yard for a bit and Bradley went and got his 2nd Grade "Letters and Sounds" book and asked if he could start on it. At first I said, No, because I hadn't had a chance to look through all his 2nd Grade curriculum for next year to get it all organized and then I thought, "Why am I telling my child No, when he wants to do schoolwork". Ha~ Silly me. I was quick to change my response and said, "Sure, Go for it" So then Hallie found a preschool book that she wanted to work on. So eventually all four kids were at the table working away. It was the cutest thing.
I have to admit..I've been getting a bit nervous for fall to come. To think I'm going from homeschooling ONE child to THREE this year is a little intimdating. It was nice to get a taste of it yesterday. Really I guess I homeschooled all the kids last year, in a way, just didn't have to have the youngest three on a 'daily plan' last year. I loved getting to see them so excited yesterday. I love that they enjoy learning so much! It was a bit challanging when all four kids had a question for me at the same time and that's probably going to be the biggest challange I'll have to face this fall is how to juggle everyone together. They are pretty much at 4 different levels right now so it's interesting. I trust the Lord will provide a way. I know I'll be ready once school starts up again.


I have to admit..I've been getting a bit nervous for fall to come. To think I'm going from homeschooling ONE child to THREE this year is a little intimdating. It was nice to get a taste of it yesterday. Really I guess I homeschooled all the kids last year, in a way, just didn't have to have the youngest three on a 'daily plan' last year. I loved getting to see them so excited yesterday. I love that they enjoy learning so much! It was a bit challanging when all four kids had a question for me at the same time and that's probably going to be the biggest challange I'll have to face this fall is how to juggle everyone together. They are pretty much at 4 different levels right now so it's interesting. I trust the Lord will provide a way. I know I'll be ready once school starts up again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment