Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Special After Game Party

Today the kids had a special surprise. It was Ryan and Tyler's last Tball game and one of their coaches is a Firefighter/EMT and following the game he wanted to have a pizza party at the fire station and then take the kids on the Firetruck. This was our last week of games and it was also the week of VBS at our old church and all week the boys wanted to skip their games and go to VBS instead, which we did Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. But when I told the boys about the call I got about the plans after tonight's game, it changed our evening plans just a bit. =) They decided they wanted to go the game and the fire station. So we did. It was a great time. They had a blast! They had pizza, firetruck ride, ice cream (as you can see Tyler and Hallie LOVED the ice cream) and then they got a tour of the fire station and the trucks outside. It was a great time for all!

They were sad to miss VBS but they'll get to make it for the last day tomorrow night and then our church has their VBS next week. I'm helping with that and will be in with Ryan, Tyler and Hallie. It'll be another busy week but I know the kids will enjoy it.













No comments: