Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good Books

I've been reading two GREAT books this week. One is Creative Correction. It's a great read. I'm at the end and want to read it through a 2nd time. There's so much meat in there about discipline. She's got so many creative ideas to use. She uses alot of age appropriate stories to explain the 'whys' to our kids and I see it's main focus being to train our childrens hearts in understanding what the Lord is calling us to do. She covers every possible thing we could think of that we deal with in the day to days with our kiddos. It's organized in a way that it will be easy to refer to in moments of need. It's more focused for my boys' age and older but there is a toddler section in the back too.



Another book I started last night - and am already half through - is called "Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe". It's written to where you could use it as a group study and I think it'd be PERFECT for any homeschool group or any group of mom's for that matter. I think our group should do it together. =) I know I could relate to every single thing I've read so far and I'd imagine most of us could.



No comments: