I have to say. My husbands been quite the trouper. He took on a 2nd job in February and it's been an interesting transition for all of us. Yesterday was unbelieveable! He worked job #1 from 630AM til 5PM and then went straight to job #2 and started work at 6PM and got home around 1230 midnight. Then he got a call at 2AM that they needed him again and he went back to work and didn't get home until almost 5AM this morning and then had to be back at job #1 at 630AM. Poor guy hardly got any sleep as you can imagine! He worked another full day today at job #1 and even made it to Bradley's baseball game after work. What a dedicated Daddy!!
He's the man of the year in my book!!
Poor guy fell asleep in the boys' bed as I was reading to the kids before they went to sleep. I'm glad he's catching up on some rest.





3 comments:
Poor Tom, good job taking care of your family, make sure you're taking your vitamins.
Geez, we had those days with Corys jobs too. Some days you just slip into "survival mode". Way to be, Tom. God's strength.
Thanks for inviting me to share your blog. It took me a minute to figure it out, because Alison lives near Kirkland, WA and I was trying to connect a mother of 4 with THAT Kirkland. Then the lightbulb came on and I realized who was inviting me! I read the WHOLE thing! It's fun to see the kids the way they are at home!
Post a Comment