The kids and I had a nice day today. We were all a little sluggish after being up so late last night. But once we were up and around I thought it'd be fun to take them to a school near here so Bradley could practice hitting the baseball before his game on Monday. We had a good time. He got some great hits!! He kept me on my toes. =)
Tom worked all day today and is fighting a yucky cold. We thought it was allergies, but I'm convinced it's more than that. His cough has been keeping both of us up. Poor guy. He's sleeping soundly right now in the recliner and that seems to help him to be sitting up. I'm glad he's getting some rest. He's working all day tomorrow and then I think we'll take a break from the weekend work for a bit.
Next weekend our baby turns 3. I can hardly believe it!!





1 comment:
Either you've been busy posting or I have been seriously slacking... okay, it's me... I just got caught up and loved every minute of it! You have a great eye for taking pictures and I really get a sense of each of the kid's distinct personalities. Keep it up!
Post a Comment