Much to my surprise, I could still wear it. I admit, it was snug, but still - four kids later with TWINS- I'm happy it could still zip up. =)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Good News!!
A friend of mine is going to get married this fall and she was wanting to borrow my wedding dress. We thought I should try it on to see if I can still wear it so we can know if it'd be a good fit for her. So, tonight I faced the challenge. Will the dress still fit after 11 years (August 30th)??


Much to my surprise, I could still wear it. I admit, it was snug, but still - four kids later with TWINS- I'm happy it could still zip up. =)
Much to my surprise, I could still wear it. I admit, it was snug, but still - four kids later with TWINS- I'm happy it could still zip up. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Very nice! I want to try that and see out of curiosity. Would be nice to see how much my body has changed. Hehe!
Post a Comment