Tomorrow is the BIG day. Our baby is turning 3. I can hardly believe it. It really doesn't seem possible! I just can't believe I won't have anymore 2 year olds. I keep asking Hallie if she could just turn 2 again and she says, "No, Jesus wants me to keep growing". =)
At bedtime we were having our prayer time and each of the boys prayed for Hallie's birthday and each of them had to sing happy birthday too her, of course. When we were about to put them to bed Tyler said, "Jesus and God can come to Hallie's birthday party tomorrow, but not Goliath and Satan." =) I just had to write that one down. He's so cute!
Tonight the boys had the hardest time getting to bed. They were being little stinkers. I knew they had to be exhausted because we were busy all week and today too and I expected that they'd crash pretty quickly. We'll at one point Tyler came into the family room and said he couldn't sleep because it was taking too long for Hallie's birthday to get here and he was just too excited. =) Silly boys. You'd think it was their birthday or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Hallie!
The Mathers
Post a Comment