Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Too fast....

I've been having many moments this past week where I look at one of my kids and wonder...how did this happen?? How did they get so grown up all ready?? Wasn't it just yesterday they were born?? I'm so thankful I take so many pictures because it's quite a blur at times. =) Tonight was Awana's and I just can't get over how big Hallie looks just going right into her class and joining in and having a ball. I love it. I miss the baby stage but yet I love this stage too...they've all been fun.

Then there's days Ryan or Tyler will come running up to me to show me something they read in a book and I'm just in awe of how much they are growing and learning and catching on to. It's such a privilege to get to be home with them and see all these experiences. I love it.

This past week I was making breakfast for dinner and Bradley wanted to help me make the eggs. He's such a big boy and a wonderful helper. As soon as he was done making the eggs he called Daddy to ask him to hurry home so we could enjoy the eggs he made. He was very proud and they were very delicious! I told him he was going to make a wonderful husband one day just like his daddy who is also quick to help in the kitchen. Bradley claims he's never getting married because he wants to stay home with all of us. Ha. So, I told him he can cook for us then. =) Silly boy.



No comments: