I'm still not quite sure how they managed to get this many out of the kitchen. But, I had gone to the store for a while and Tom is home sick and was taking a nap so in that little bit of time that I was gone...they had really good teamwork. =)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
I'm glad I noticed!!
I have a little girl who wants to be just like mommy!! =) Tonight I was in the kitchen checking the fruit in our food dryer and I was thinking that tomorrow I'll work on another batch of dried apples and another batch of applesauce. I glanced over at my box of apples and thought, "Wow, I thought I had alot more than that left". I just looked at it and looked at it and wondered if I was losing it. =) I got the bright idea to go ask the kids about it. I went in the boys' room and asked if they happened to play with any apples today. Ryan said, "They are in Hallie's room in her kitchen". So, I went to check it out and this is what I found....


I'm still not quite sure how they managed to get this many out of the kitchen. But, I had gone to the store for a while and Tom is home sick and was taking a nap so in that little bit of time that I was gone...they had really good teamwork. =)
I'm still not quite sure how they managed to get this many out of the kitchen. But, I had gone to the store for a while and Tom is home sick and was taking a nap so in that little bit of time that I was gone...they had really good teamwork. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment