Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Day



We had a full day and a fun day today. Hallie had Punkinseed this morning. The boys and I came back home and they got all their schoolwork done while she was there. They're doing a great job!! We ran a few errands after picking her up from preschool and then it was time for story time at the library. They always have a great time there. After rest time / reading time after lunch I got out our paints and the kids had a ball. Bradley won a paint project at Awana's last night and wanted to work on that. I've got quite the little artists. They must get that from Grandma. She's so creative and always making them the neatest cards and they try to copy it. It's so fun to see what they come up with.

No comments: