Sunday after church we had another party at home. I love having a houseful of friends over. It's always a great time!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
More weekend fun...
Saturday we had dinner and a birthday celebration at my parents house. I was gone all day and didn't have the camera with me when I arrived so unfortunatly I don't have any pictures to share. =( Mom had a fun game planned for the kids of hiding number 8's all around the house and the kids got to go find them. She made a yummy cake for Bradley too. It was delicious!
Sunday after church we had another party at home. I love having a houseful of friends over. It's always a great time!!






Sunday after church we had another party at home. I love having a houseful of friends over. It's always a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment