Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Refreshing...

I got home Sunday afternoon from a wonderful weekend away! My dear friend and I went to Women of Faith and had the best time. It's been our annual getaway for several years and I always come home so refreshed after being at the conference and after some much needed girl time. We always enjoy one anothers company and it's truly a blessing to get to take a break from our day to day lives and enjoy some time together. Life gets so busy so I treasure these times.

The speakers at Women of Faith were wonderful. This years conference was about God's Infinite Grace. What a blessing His grace is. I'm still processing so much from this weekend and am thankful for all He taught me this weekend.

My friends parents sent me home with a bunch of apples so this week I've been busy drying apples for our family. We had just run out of the ones I made before and it was a blessing to get to make more. Tyler was a big help today and Hallie joined in too. =)





No comments: