Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bowling Fun

We had a fun family night on Monday - for Bradley's birthday. He wanted to go bowling. My parents met us there and watched as the 6 of us bowled. A fun time was had by all. I noticed at one point that Ryan and Tyler were busy measuring to see who was taller. They were funny. I was able to get a picture. I was a little surprised how much taller Tyler is. He's always been a tad taller but seemed more noticeable that night. We just had them weighed last week when I was at the doctors office and they were exactly the same weight...ounces and all. It was funny. I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. Tyler's always weighed a little bit more.











No comments: