Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Monday, January 5, 2009

To have the faith of children!!

This past week I somehow injured my shoulder and upper arm. I have no idea how but just know it's been really painful and keeping me up at night. The last few nights I've been sleeping with my arm in a sling to hopefully keep my arm still rather than waking me up every time I'd move. It's been quite an ordeal. I didn't realize how much I used my arm until I couldn't. We'll today Bradley got home from Monday school and came in the kitchen and asked me why I wasn't wearing my sling. I told him my arm started to feel better late this morning. His eyes got really big and he had a big grin on his face. I asked him why he asked? He said that this morning at Monday School they shared prayer requests and he asked for prayer for my arm. How thrilled he was to hear that God heard his prayer and that mommy was going to be ok. =) Even just yesterday I couldn't wipe down the table or open the refrigerator or sleep without being miserable...but sometime late this morning I went to go do the dishes and realized I actually could with out feeling the pain. I wiped down the tables and couldn't believe I could move it. I'm so thankful for answered prayer. Oh the joy in Bradley's face...it was priceless!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

What an awesome lesson of God's power. I love it when our kids pray for us.