Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Friday, January 30, 2009

Taste???

One day this week we picked Tom up at work and went to Pizza Hut for lunch. The boys are part of their "Book It' program where they get a coupon for a free individual pizza when they read every month. Anyhow, we don't normally do this but we gave them each a quarter to get a prize out of the little candy/toy machines. Bradley picked out a sticker, Ryan wanted a ball, Tyler wanted a glow in the dark cross necklace and Hallie wanted some candy. We'll on the way home I said, "Wow, you guys all have different taste...you each picked out something different". Ryan quickly said, "Well Mommy, I can't taste mine, it's a ball!". Tom and I cracked up. It was the cutest thing!!

No comments: