Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Back to School

Today was our first day back to school after the two week break. I wasn't ready to start after spending a week taking care of the family with the flu and then getting it myself yesterday. But it turned out to be a wonderful day. The kids had been showing their excitement about getting back into school and that was wonderful to see. I'm glad they enjoy it so much. It's a joy to get to watch them learn. Bradley got to go back to Monday School today and he had a wonderful day! Ryan and Tyler had a wonderful first day back to school at home. I was so pleased they didn't forget how to read. Ha!! We did a couple lessons in each of their subjects and I decided to do some review for their math and had them do it on our dry erase boards for fun. They did a great job and remembered how to do it too. Yeah!! I was glad. =) After Bradley got home from Monday School I had a fun project for them to do together. We used some of the Christmas candy we were given and I had them build with it. They had fun using the gumdrops and toothpicks and came up with some great shapes. They ended the afternoon with all four of them cramped in our little office playing a computer game together. They are so funny. It looks like Bradley was asleep but he really wasn't. =)











No comments: