Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Little Helper

Ryan is such a sweet little boy. He LOVES to help Mommy. He is one that if he sees that towels are folded in the family room ready to be put away he'll be disappointed that I didn't ask him to fold them. Towels are HIS THING so I try to save them for him. He's so cute. He's the one that sees a box of water bottles in the kitchen and wants to put them away in the fridge for me. He loves to help unload the dishwasher. Today I was working on laundry and he was done with his schoolwork so I asked him if he wanted to help and his eyes said it all. Oh yeah, you'd better believe he wanted to. =) He put all the clothes from the washer to the dryer and then he put in a load of whites into the washer for me. He's a very orderly little boy. I heard him call for me and say, Uh, Mommy, what's this gray shirt doing in here with the whites? Nothing like being corrected by a 5 year old. Ha!! He was sure to put it where it belonged which was NOT with the whites. =) I took some shots of him helping me. He's just so cute! He was tickled that he was pretty close to falling into the hamper.





No comments: