Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fireproof

Tom and I just got home from seeing a WONDERFUL movie: Fireproof

Many of you have probably already seen it but if not...it's a MUST see! It's playing at the dollar theater in Springfield right now at Gateway Mall.

It's put out by the same company that created "Facing the Giants" which is another great movie. (Put out by Sherwood Baptist Church in Georgia.)

http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

I just sat there in awe thinking how amazing it is that THIS movie was playing in a theater! I know it has/will touch many lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were able to see it before Zach left, It was def. one of the best movies I have seen! I cant wait to buy it & share it with more couples! I just bought the "love Dare" book too ;) cant wait to start it in Feb. :)