Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Monday, November 3, 2008

I can't believe it, my baby can read!!

After I got home from Bible Study this morning I decided to to write a bunch of words on the board to have Ryan and Tyler read to me. We are practicing alot of two vowel words right now. After working with them I decided to put some words on the board that were some of the first words the boys read when I first taught them to read and see if Hallie could sound them out. I knew she already knew her sounds but wasn't sure if she'd get the blending part down yet. Much to my surprise, she read every single word. I'm in shock! So at nap time I went and laid down with her and brought her a little "Bob Book" called "Sam" to see if she could read that to me and she did. I'm going to have to get a video of this. Bradley's gone to Monday school today and I know he's going to be so excited to hear her reading.



No comments: