Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Saturday, November 29, 2008

What are you thankful for??

The kids are in Awanas and this past week one of Ryan and Tyler's verses to memorize was Psalm 118:1 "Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good...."

Then they were supposed to tell me three things they would like to thank God for and I was to write the answers in their books. This is what they had to say:

Tyler~

I thank Jesus for dying on the cross.
I thank Jesus for making us.
I thank Jesus for living in our heart.

Ryan~

I'm thankful because Jesus died on the cross.
I'm thankful because God showed his power.
I'm thankful for Mommy. (sweet boy huh?)

I have SO much to be thankful for!

I am thankful:

Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
God is who He says He is.
God can do what He says He can do.
I am who God says I am.
I can do all things through Christ.
God's Word is alive and active in me.
For his grace.
For my husband.
For my four beautiful children.
They love Jesus!
I get to be home with them.
I get to homeschool them.
For my parents.
For the people the Lord has put in my life.
For my friends.
For Tom's kindness and encouragement
For Bradley's tender heart and love for his siblings.
For Ryan's hugs and his gentleness.
For Tyler's laughter and his thoughtfulness.
For Hallie's kind words and her snuggles.
For our church family.
For God's provision.
For Tom's job.
For my job.
For time together.
For each day.

The list goes on....

God is so good and I'm very grateful for his presence in our lives!

No comments: