I was SO blessed last week when a dear friend of mine offered to watch the kids for me for 3 whole hours on Thursday. She said I couldn't go home because she knew I'd do something productive. =) She was right about that. She gave me an idea to go to the Park and go for a walk and that's just what I did. I went to the park and went for a walk..until the rain came and then I just sat in the van for the rest of the time...just me and God. It was SO refreshing. I worked on my Bible Study that I am doing Monday mornings at church. It was such a wonderful time. That's the first time that I've had the opportunity to do something like that. No distractions of the house or the kiddos. It was a much needed refreshing time. What a blessing!!
We had a full weekend. Some dear friends of ours...whom I work with...had their wedding. Tom was a groomsman. Friday we had the rehearsal dinner and Saturday we got there around 11 to get ready for pictures and the wedding was at 2:30 and then went to another location for dinner for the wedding and then had a birthday party to go to following that. It was a full day but I have to say I was SO impressed how well the kids did. Many people commented at the wedding how well behaved they were and I was just SO thankful. It really could have gone the other way. =) They were SO patient! It was a very LONG day for them and I'm just so thankful they handled it so well.





No comments:
Post a Comment