We've had such a fun time getting back into our homeschool routine. I'm thrilled that all the kids are enjoying doing their schoolwork. It makes teaching really fun!! They all amaze me at how quickly they learn. Ryan and Tyler are both taking off with their reading and it's such a blessing to get to watch them from the start and get to be a part of the whole process. I love the look on their faces when they read a word, look at me to see if I say, "yes that's right" and they get the biggest grin on their faces. It's so cute. It's such a joy to get to be home with them.
One day this week I was explaining a lesson to Ryan and Tyler and I was talking to Tyler and I called him Ryan and then said, "I mean Tyler, whatever your name is". =) We'll a couple minutes later Tyler said, "Mommy, I have a good idea. Maybe you should make name tags for all of us to wear at school." Pretty sad huh. =) I had to chuckle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment