We spent the night at my cousins last night and had a wonderful time together. I'm so thankful for your friendship Stac! I enjoy our time together so much and I love that we are both night owls. =)
We went up Friday after Tom got off work and we went to dinner at Safari Sams. We've never been there before and it was a HIT!! It's got a huge climbing maze for the kids on one side of the place. I think it was about 3 stories high, maybe more. The boys loved it. Hallie stayed in the play area for the younger kids. She enjoyed that. We enjoyed some pizza and after the kiddos ran around the maze again for a while we went and enjoyed watching them play different games - and yes - we all played some too. We're all kids at heart. =)
The kids have a ball together. The boys enjoyed having a slumber party in their cousins room last night.
Today Tom and Jim put siding on another side of their house while the kiddos played and when it was all done we all took the kids to a fun park near their house. We'll sure have to go back there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment