A year ago September we took a class at our church called "FPU - Financial Peace University" by Dave Ramsey. I remember watching one of the videos hearing everyone's success stories thinking...that's so neat, but there's no way we can accomplish that much in a year. I knew we would do our best and I knew it was the Lord's will that we follow this plan, but I sure couldn't get the numbers to work out on paper for us to pay off what we hoped to in a year. Tom started a 2nd job in February and has been working really hard and I'm so thankful to have a husband with as much passion about this as I do..to live debt free!!
Today - one year later - we made our very LAST payment on the debt we were working on. It's an absolutely incredible feeling!!
We will move on to part B of this step for this next year and hope and pray for another success story next September. God is good!!
Thank you to those who have been so supportive of our decision and who have cheered us along even when we've had to be extra careful not to get off track. It's truly been a blessing to have so much support and so much excitement for us. I'm amazed at how many people I've run into trying to do the same thing and it's so exciting to see this happening!! I've sure learned time and time again that when we are following the Lord's will, He makes the impossible POSSIBLE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment