Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hallie's Big Day











Today was Hallie's first day of Preschool. I'm still in shock that our baby girl is really old enough to go. She watched her brothers all get to go to Punkinseed and she's been ready a long time.

The boys and I took her this morning and hung out with her for about a half hour and watched all the kids play. She did wonderful. She walked right up to the fort they have and climbed up the ladder and went down the slide. Made herself right at home. When the boys and I left, each of the boys gave her a kiss and then I did and we told her goodbye and headed out to the door. She watched us go and just looked so grown up. Not a worry in the world.

No comments: