Last week I was talking to Hallie about her going to preschool next week and I told her I was going to miss her. She looked at me with much confidence and said, "Mommy, I'm coming back!!". =)
I went to check on her last night at bedtime and I saw her little eyes were open and she said "Mommy, the doggie said ruff ruff and woke me up". Our neighbors next to us are deaf and they have this little dog that barks and barks. Many times late at night it keeps some of us awake and some mornings it wakes me up super early just barking and barking. One morning it was for an hour straight. Anyhow, this particular night, it was keeping Hallie awake.
Yesterday I was in the kitchen and Hallie was outside riding her bike. I just had the screen door closed so I could listen to the kiddos outside. Hallie called for me and I went out there and she said, "Mommy, do you have to go to work today??" I said, "No, I get to stay home today". She said, "Ok, I'm happy now" Oh...what a sweet girl. I tell ya. Just me working one day a week...I miss the kids so much when I'm gone.
Here's a picture just to remember her cute lil' face. =)





2 comments:
Hey guys. I just got caught up on all of your blog posts. Great pictures. Looks like you have so much fun. Wish we weren't so far away. Love y'all!
She is absolutely adorable! I love all the anecdotes... I wish I would have written my kid's cute preschool personality moments down...
A mama's heart needs that cuteness, doesn't it? :)
Post a Comment