Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School has started!!

The kids have been really excited to start school. So, we went ahead and started back up last week. It's been great so far. They're having alot of fun together.

We had a really busy day yesterday taking care of some things and visiting two of my friends from high school. At the end of the day Bradley said, "There was only one problem with today. We didn't have school." Silly boy. I guess I forgot to tell him that we were going to take the day off and get these other things done. I told him we'd have school today and we was good with that. =)

I found a cute recipe to make a 'schoolhouse' cake. So, that was on the agenda for today. I thought It'd be a fun way to celebrate the start of school.




No comments: