Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Artist

Tyler loves to draw. It's become his favorite thing to do lately. I'm amazed at what he can do. He's so creative. This week he came to me and asked if he could make some book markers to send to his cousins. He's not only creative...he's very thoughtful! He did a great job. Now I just need to get them in the mail. He also drew each of them a picture. I found these neat removable stickers that you can hang up your drawings with and if you were in our home you'd see how Tyler has decorated most of my kitchen cupboards with some of his artwork. It's also working it's way into the living room and in their bedrooms. I love to see his eyes light up when he sees how proud we are of him for his drawings. Each time he hangs one up he comes to get us to show us. He's so cute!!





No comments: