Thanks to all who have been praying for me through my surgery. I'm home recovering and thankful my wonderful hubby has been home taking care of the kids so I can take it easy. I'm quite sore and it sure took away all my energy. I miss being able to just jump up and go help whenever needed but I know this is temporary. I'm glad the actual surgery is behind me. It was a drag to spend the holiday's sick but I'm looking forward to the New Year and hoping to feel better than I have felt in a long time.
It's amazing to look back and see how quickly everything happened. I mean, I'd been sick quite some time but as soon as I got in to the doctor...things kind of rolled from there. I had an ER visit over a weekend and then that Monday followed up with my doctor. She ordered an ultrasound and the hospital had an opening first thing the next morning for me and their next opening for an ultrasound wasn't until January. Talk about perfect timing. When that came back negative..the doctor ordered me a HIDA scan and it didn't take long for me to get in to do that. It took a few days for the results and once they came in they got me right in to meet with the surgeon. We met with the surgeon on Wednesday and he had an opening the next morning for me to come in for surgery so that's what we did. We literally just made it in...the last day of the year...which is what we were hoping for since financially it was better for us for me to have it done before the new years deductible started. I love being able to find God's blessings through some of the harder times....He's always blessing us no matter what we are going through.
I'm blessed with great friends who have taken such good care of us. Thank you for your phone calls, words of encouragment, help with the kiddos and meals. I am so thankful for you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment