Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Surgery

My hubby said I needed to blog about my conversation with Bradley today...

I'm preparing for surgery in the morning after being sick quite some time. The doctors discovered my gallbladder isn't functioning to well. They'd like it functioning at 70% and mine is functioning at 10%. I'm glad to finally have some answers to all my symptoms...not that I'm thrilled with having to have surgery, but thankful it's a very common surgery. The surgeon happens to go to our church so I feel good about that. Tom and I met him today and he was SO nice and very informative of what is happening to me. My surgery is at 8:15 in the morning and I have to be there at 7:15. It will be same day procedure...should get to come home sometime tomorrow. Thank you to all who are praying....

So I got home and was explaining the surgery to Bradley today...because he had alot of questions. The surgery will be done by lathroscopic...so I was explaining to him how the doctor will use instruments and put them in the different holes in my stomach to take out my gallbladder. He started laughing and said..."you mean like a flute?". He was joking but it was hilarious. Then he began to ask me if I could ask the doctor to put my gallbladder in a Ziploc bag so he could see it and show it to all his friends what happened to his mom. He thinks it'd be so cool..he said.."I want to watch them do it." What a little stinker. Such a boy! I don't plan on bringing anything home for him for show and tell.... =)

No comments: