Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My sweet Bradley....

We had a fun evening driving around looking at Christmas lights tonight. On the way home Tom and I were talking about the many ways the Lord has blessed us over the years. Three years ago we thought were moving out of state and it's just amazing to look back over these past few years and watch His plan unfold for our lives as He kept us here. We started attending a different church when we ended up staying and we have been blessed with wonderful friends there whom we wouldn't have met otherwise...I got to reconnect with dear friends from my childhood at church and in other circles....we get to be near our life long friends from our previous church and stay connected to them...we chose to homeschool the kids which has been a huge blessing in our lives....etc. I am just SO thankful that the Lord knows what is best for us. So thankful he is in control.

Bradley over heard us talking about school and said, "Mommy, are you guys talking about sending me to school next year?" I said, "No, honey we aren't, why?" He said, "Because I don't want to go." I asked him why. He said, "Because I like you better." Talk about making this Mommy cry. What a sweet little guy. I'm so thankful he told me that. There are many days where I wonder if I can keep doing this...and that moment right there will be something that will keep me going on those days. What a precious boy! I told him he was going to have a VERY good Christmas. =) He got a good chuckle and said he really meant what he said.

I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband and such sweet kids. I'm looking forward to getting in a lot of family time through these next couple weeks. Tom has one more day of full time work and will be home until after New Years (except working his 2nd job) It will be so nice to have him home. We are really looking forward to it.

Blessings to all

No comments: