Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spelling Test...

I had the most fun today giving Ryan and Tyler their spelling test. Normally I give it to them at the same time. I have them each go to a different dry erase board and I give them the words to spell. Well today one was finishing up math so I went ahead and gave it separately today. One of their words was "what". It was so funny....when that word came up for both of them (at totally different times)they had just got done telling me something after writing the previous spelling word and I said, "what" and they kept repeating what they had told me...then I said "what" again and we went back and forth and back and forth until they finally realized it was their spelling word, not a question. We all had a good laugh. Poor Bradley was trying to work on a Math Test and couldn't concentrate cuz he was cracking up too. =) I sure love these kids....laughing is so good for the soul!!

No comments: