Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Monday, March 22, 2010

Bradley's thoughts....


Today Bradley asked me if lonely was really a word. My first reaction was to panic and think...I can't believe my 3rd grader is asking me this question. My reply to him was, "Of course it's a word." He said, "Well it just doesn't make sense." I said, "Why? Haven't you ever been lonely?" He said, "No, how could I ever be lonely if Jesus is always with me?" Wow...melted my heart. I tell ya....I wish I had his mind!! If I ever think I'm lonely....I will remember this conversation for sure!

During school today he told me that God keeps telling him that he's going to be a preacher one day. My thought....he already is....in our home! I learn so much from him and am SO thankful for his tender heart toward Jesus!

No comments: