Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sleepy Kids





I love getting pictures of the kids sleeping. Tom was checking on the kids as he headed to be a few weeks back and found the twins sleeping side by side and had to get a pix. The boys are so funny. They have bunk beds in their room and used to have THREE beds in their room but they usually all end up in the same one. They are silly.
Hallie likes to go to sleep in our room. I know...we never would have let the boys do that. =) I guess I feel bad cuz she wonders why she's the only one that has to be in her own room. Ha. So many nights I let her climb in our bed and fall asleep by herself and then when we go to bed we move her in her room. We'll one night I was heading to bed and went to go move her and couldn't find her on my bed. She had fallen asleep on the floor. I was worried she fell out of bed but I asked her in the morning if she had fallen and she said, no, I was playing in your closet and went to sleep on the floor. =)

No comments: