Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fish Hatchery

While I was at work Friday Tom took the kids to the Fish Hatchery. I love that they get special Daddy time every Friday. I must admit I wanted to join them but I had work that I needed to do and Friday is the day I can do that. It gives me a taste of how Tom must feel every day that he is at work. I really miss them when I'm at work. I really couldn't imagine having to leave every day. I'm so thankful for such a hard working husband. He's such a good provider for us and we thank the Lord for providing him work. Something we don't want to take for granted. I know there are so many people without work and I just thank the Lord that he has provided Tom with two jobs. He's cut down quite a bit on the 2nd job but this week has worked both jobs every day so far. I could tell the kids noticed when at bedtime last night before storytime they all got out some paper and each of them wrote Daddy a letter. It was really cute! Bradley requested that he wear a certain pair of shorts to bed that he got him for Christmas. Ryan asked him when he was going to come home and if he wanted him to be Mommy AND Daddy's boy circle yes/no. It was cute. Tyler asked if Daddy would please get the costume bin out of the attic for him circle yes/no. =) Hallie drew Daddy a picture. They put them on his pillow so when he got home last night he could have them. He got home after 11 PM and of course loved getting the letters. Before he headed to bed he wrote each of them a letter back and put them on their school desk for morning. They were thrilled to wake up to those letters. =) I love that he took the time to do that.





1 comment:

Chelle said...

What a great daddy!