We are enjoying Spring Break this week. I wasn't really planning on taking the week off of school but we are ahead of schedule and it was a needed break. We had family come down Monday and had a fun visit with them. Tuesday and Wednesday our local library had activities for the kids so we went both days for that. Not sure what the rest of the week holds but I am enjoying just watching the kids play together.
Yesterday after lunch one of the kids suggested they play charades. So all the kids went in the living room and began playing. I was cleaning up the kitchen and peeked my head in there to watch and Hallie was on her hands and knees and she let out a big ROAR!! The boys began to guess...bear...lion...tiger...??? She said, "No, I'm a giraffe." It was the cutest thing! Bradley said, "Hallie, a giraffe doesn't roar". She just smiled at him and said, "Ok...it's your turn." Cracked me up. The are so fun to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is so precious about the giraffe. Cate and Reed are getting along together so well this week. Isn't it fun? I LOVE that picture on your blog header.
Post a Comment