They are so silly. They have three twin size beds in their little room. I don't know why we bothered putting them all in there seeing that many nights we go check on them and they are all together in one bed. ha. Tom moved Bradley into the other bed last night and when Bradley woke up this morning I told him what happened. He said, we'll I woke up last night and opened my eyes and realized I was in the wrong bed so I went back in the bottom bunk with brothers. Silly guy!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
What silly boys!!
Tom checked on the boys last night as he headed to bed and look what we found!!

They are so silly. They have three twin size beds in their little room. I don't know why we bothered putting them all in there seeing that many nights we go check on them and they are all together in one bed. ha. Tom moved Bradley into the other bed last night and when Bradley woke up this morning I told him what happened. He said, we'll I woke up last night and opened my eyes and realized I was in the wrong bed so I went back in the bottom bunk with brothers. Silly guy!
They are so silly. They have three twin size beds in their little room. I don't know why we bothered putting them all in there seeing that many nights we go check on them and they are all together in one bed. ha. Tom moved Bradley into the other bed last night and when Bradley woke up this morning I told him what happened. He said, we'll I woke up last night and opened my eyes and realized I was in the wrong bed so I went back in the bottom bunk with brothers. Silly guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment