Hallie was being her funny self and I said, "Honey, you're so funny". She said, "I AM funny". I guess she knows it. =)
Today at breakfast, Tyler told me he wanted to be a Dinasour when he grows up. Ryan said, "I thought you wanted to be a policeman"? Tyler said, "I changed my mind".
We were at a stoplight next to a car dealership and the boys were busy telling each other what car they wanted to drive when they were old enough. As I drove away, Bradley began to pray, "Dear Jesus, please help that car still be there when I get my licence." Then Ryan followed by praying for his car too. =)
All the kids got sick last week with a high fever. It only lasted a couple days for each child but it was scary for a bit. I had a hard time getting Bradley's to drop. It seemed to hit him the hardest. We decided to pull out the hide-a-bed in the family room so the kids could rest and we enjoyed doing alot of reading together.
I'm a stay at home and homeschooling mom who is blessed with four beautiful children. I've been married to my wonderful husband for almost 11 years. We are so honored to be parents. God is so good to us!
1 comment:
That is so exciting!!! Way to go Bradley. I know you are all very proud of him. I can't wait for that day in our household.
Post a Comment