Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tyler Jadon

I was reminded today, again, of one of the things I love most about homeschooling. I love getting to watch my kids as the light bulb goes on as they catch on to another concept. Tyler's been having so much fun learning. He's my 'hands on' learner and loves doing projects. He was playing play dough this week and came up with his version of a dinosaur.


He loves writing on our dry erase board. It's a great place to practice writing words he knows how to read. He asked me the other day how to spell, "Tyler is good at reading". He was very proud when he was done. I just had to take a picture. =)



Today he was working on his math, using Bradley's math blocks, and he just looked so grown up.


No comments: