I was again reminded of how much she's grown as I watched her holding the hands of my friends 2 year old twins, walking them into church yesterday. I wish I had my camera with me at that moment. We had our four and her two kids all holding hands in a long line. I'm surprised we fit in the door. It was too cute!!
I feel so blessed to have my little girl. She is such a delight! She's got such a sweet and fun personality and always puts a smile on every ones face. She's so cute!!
When we went to the toy store yesterday, I found her this cute little ring (actually it's a little too big), but I picked it out for her anyway. When I handed it to her, she looked at it and said, "Oh a heart...I have Jesus in my heart". Melts my heart to hear her say that!! Now, whenever she shows it to me, she reminds me that Jesus is in her heart.
I was watching her today as we dropped Ryan and Tyler off at Preschool and she was climbing up on the fort in their classroom. It's amazing how quickly she's caught on to so many things. There's something about being the 4th, that just by watching all her brothers, she's got things figured out. =) She keeps right up with the boys and they take such great care of her.
Tom was gone on a trip for 4 days last week and one evening I ventured out to Costco with the kids - and once again, I wish I would have had my camera. Hallie decided she wanted to walk and Tyler wanted to be in the cart. So, he rode in the cart and Hallie walked with Bradley holding one hand and Ryan holding the other. They were so cute. She was grinning ear to ear having her brothers on either side and the boys looked SO proud to be holding onto her. They were all glowing. It's such a blessing to see how much they love each other. We are so honored to be their parents.





No comments:
Post a Comment