Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Slowing Down....

I can tell when our schedule gets TOO busy! The kids and I really need a couple days a week where we can just be home and enjoy the calmness of HOME. Last week we stayed home three days in a row and it was wonderful! We got back in our regular routine. Did school in the morning. Had lunch with Daddy at home. After lunch the kids go in separate rooms and have quiet time and read for an hour. We'll the hour was up so everyone got up to play and not much later this is what I found. Reading AGAIN! I LOVE it. So thankful it's a typical picture in our house of the kids randomly picking up books to read.



No comments: