Use my link below for Great Prices on School & Homeschool Curriculums

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

We had the most AMAZING photo shoot yesterday. A dear friend of ours is a very gifted photographer! We had so much fun! She is so good at what she does and is so good with the kids. They had a BLAST!! Here's just a few of the hundreds of pictures. I can't wait to see the rest. =)






3 comments:

The Daileys said...

I LOVE them!!! Do you have more????

DeLong House said...

The pictures look so great! I especially like the one of your little girl on the tracks. I can't wait to see more of the whole family!

Chelle said...

Wow. They are incredible. Love them. I really like the one with just your legs. I may have to borrow that idea.